Friday, June 11, 2010

Our Wedding Day Recap (cont.)

If you missed the first half of our wedding pictures, check out the post Our Wedding Recap

Welcome to our reception. As you can see...Jeff and I are all about fun. Who needs romance on a wedding day anyway? ;) Instead of doing a boring slow dance (sorry to all of you slow dancers out there) we decided to choreograph a dance to "Crank dat Yank" and "Baby Got Back." We started out slow dancing to "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson then had our DJ, Eric Bender, scratch the song and then play our fast songs. This is us...cranking our yank...





We danced with our parents at the same time to the song "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac.

Instead of cake, we decided on cupcakes! Our dear friend, Kendal Smiley, made 180 very beautiful and very tasty cupcakes for us. She also made a small cake for us to cut and save. I originally told Jeff that I didn't want to smash cake...however he had another idea. I should have known, right? He got me good. So I got him back...

Ok Ok...I'm almost done. I wish I could share every single picture with you...but I also know that they aren't as exciting to you as they are to me. Jeff and I drove to JFK airport the night of our wedding and had 3 long hours to debrief our day. We concluded: we would not have changed a thing. Because of our very generous parents, we were able to have a perfect day that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

And Mr. and Mrs. Jensen lived happily ever after...


3 comments:

LMW238 said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your colors! So bright and beautiful. You both look so great and so happy. I love how unique your wedding is, but traditional at the same time. I want to copy and paste all of your photos and tell my future hubby "here, this is what I want!" And if you wanted to share every single picture, I would look at every single one. Loved your Wedding posts:)

Sar said... Best Blogger Tips

oh my gosh, you guys are so adorable. I love it!

klaus said... Best Blogger Tips

It is critical to locate high-quality glutathione sources due to the compound's rising profile as a potent antioxidant with several recognized health advantages. Living in Canada, I always seek reliable sources of glutathione Canada and other health supplements. Being able to get my hands on high-quality materials that adhere to rigorous standards from reliable vendors in Canada is a huge relief. Your post on glutathione in Canada is beneficial.

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design