Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Havas Wedding

This past weekend my best friend, Nikki, married her best friend, Brandon. We celebrated the two of them in Annapolis, MD...one of my favorite towns :) Nikki planned every little detail of her day, making it truly perfect. Here are some pictures we took along with their wedding video that Jeff filmed and put together for them.

Downtown Annapolis is THE perfect place for wedding pictures!


Rach and I on the dancefloor :)


And so you can feel like you were there...here is the VIDEO! I dare you not to cry. I sure did. So happy for my friends, and of course jealous that they are on the beaches of Mexico right now while I lay in bed working ;)

3 comments:

Blaine said... Best Blogger Tips

So kindly^^thanks for sharing.
I can resist everything except beats by dre outlet

Life's a Bowl said... Best Blogger Tips

It looks like it was a fabulously fun and beautiful wedding!

Jillian said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Jillian

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design