I'm currently searching for fun recipes (specifially vegan/vegetarian) to make this weekend while the little guy I nanny for is sleeping. Then I'm off to the gym to get in a good run and then home to make Chicken Tortilla Soup for the hubs, and chickpea/spinach/tomato medley for myself. I'll try and post some recipes tonight, but I do have a movie date (on our couch)...so we will see!
- 2 large bananas
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- coconut flakes
1. Set out a large plate or bowl with wax paper on it.
2. Cut bananas into bite sized pieces.
3. Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Dip the banana pieces into the peanut butter & chocolate mixture and spread out evenly on wax paper.
5. Top them off with coconut flaxes.
Finally, place in the freezer for about 1-2 hours or overnight. The end product tastes more like ice-cream than banana. YUM.