Friday, September 9, 2011
I wish I could share a great recipe with you today, but I haven't done too much cooking this week. We've been living off of pizza, soup and pasta due to a lack of grocery money this week! Living on a budget is so much fun (not). So instead, I'll share with you random facts about myself so you can get to know me a little better :) Feel free to comment and let me know if you share any of these traits as well...
1.I vacuum once a day. It's actually a very annoying habbit. I wish I didn't feel the need to because sometimes I just want to come home from work and relax, but if I see a speck of dirt I HAVE to vacuum it up.
2.I spelled my middle name wrong until middle school. I was making an 8th grade scrapbook and went to show the finished product to my mom. She responded, "You're not finished the cover, becuase you forgot a letter of your middle name." My middle name is "AnnE", not "Ann".
3. Jeff and I have had our baby boy and baby girl named for when we decide to have kiddos for years. I'll let you in on part of the secret. Boy name starts with "T" and girl name starts with "J." And for those of you who think, "You'll probably change it..." we absolutely will not :)
4. I HATE condiments. I don't eat mayo, mustard, ketchup, creamy salad dressings, cream cheese...nothing.
5. I played lacrosse and soccer in high school. I was also on the swim team...for two weeks...then I quit. It's hard stuff. A lot harder than it looks!
6. I used to be obsessed with fake nails. I had my nails done all the time in high school. And although they ruined my nails for a while, I secretly miss them (but maybe not the crazy length and designs I used to get on them). Oh high school...
7. My sister and I call each other "Willis." She is "Willis" in my phone, my e-mail and in person. Why? I really couldn't tell you. All we remember is that my mom had a guinnea pig as a class pet many years ago named Willis and somehow it became our nickname for each other.
8. I currently have 3 cavities. Oops.
9. I want to go to seminary. I can't now because Jeff is finishing up PT school and we have a crazy amount of loans to pay off first, but one day I hope to make it there! I studied Christian Ministry in undergrad and just want to learn more...
10. My next car will be a Kia Soul-a green one.