Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Aunt Cait & Uncle Jeffrey




I have been MIA because I have been busy becoming an aunt to my sister's perfect little baby boy! I could not be more proud of my big sister and brother-in-law. They make one handsome baby boy.

I prayed for months that I would be home for the birth. Because we are living in N
Y and my sister in PA, I knew it would be hard for us to make it there for Wyatt's debut. I was so anxious and even started trying to plan different scenarios (quickly realzing that you can't plan a birth-especially for a baby that isn't your own). I truly believe that Jesus answered my prayers! I was right next to my sister her entire labor, exactly where I wanted and needed to be.

I've never been more proud of her. I already look up to her not only as a big sister now, but also as a mother. An amazing, compassionate mother that I one day hope to be as well. Jeff and I had to head back to NY Monday evening and Lauren and I both cried our eyes out sayin
g goodbye. My brother-in-law turned to me and asked, "When will we see you again?" I responded with snot running down my face, "Friday." He quickly rolled his eyes :) Yes, we cry about not seeing each other for 3 days. I am hating being away from them an
d counting down the hours until Friday is here!

Meet Wyatt Jeffrey Bryant.
Born at 11:19 am on Saturday.
Weighting 6 pounds, 3 ounces and 20 inches long.


The new family of 3...


She is already an amazing mama. Wyatt is so lucky...

My mom and dad (now Mimi and Poppy) looking at their grandson. This is one of my favorite pictures...

I am so in love...

The new family is now home. Everyone is doing really well!

6 comments:

The Hungered One said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats! He's adorable :)

Kelly said... Best Blogger Tips

CAIT! I'm SO glad you made it there for the debut :) I made it back to CT from Philly 15 minutes before my nephews birth and got to be right there holding my sister's hand the entire time. THE MOST amazing experience ever, i know!! But have fun! Being an aunt is such a wonderful blessing, the little guy and I are literally bffs.

Ana Rita Marreiros said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi,

I want to congrat all the family for the beautifull litle boy. A kiss to Wyatt and his mom and dad!!!
You now have a new roll in life: beiing an auntie,.....
Kisses,
Rita

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a cuteey!
I came across your blog via Foodbuzz. I took your button & posted it on mine. I hope you don't mind. I just fell in love with your blog. It's so happy & full of delicious treats.

http://in2gloss.blogspot.com

So Domesticated said... Best Blogger Tips

How sweet and precious is your new nephew!?! Congratulations on becoming a new auntie! We used to call my grandma Mimi too : )

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww congrats! I can't wait for all of my sisters to get married and have babies!!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design