Thursday, June 16, 2011

Busy Bees

I thought the title of the post was appropriate for us tonight. We threw together a quick but delicious dinner tonight. Jeff and I had a photo shoot where we took pictures of the happiest baby in the world this afternoon, so we didn't have much time to cook once we got home. That's why I love the grill-it's quick yet always good! I bought some chicken sausage on sale today and made a sausage, pepper and onion sandwich out of them! It filled us right up after a busy night.


The next picture I most definitely posed for. I have never actually used our grill...that is Jeff's job! I did however get some new shorts and flops from Old Navy last weekend :)


Within 15 minutes we had spicy sausage sandwiches!


Jeff had chips with him...I turned them down. Trying to get bikini ready over here!


And finally, some shots of our shoot tonight. Jacob was THE happiest baby. Usually we have to try every trick to get kids to smile, but just clapping our hands made him grin from ear to ear. To see more, check out our photography website.


I'd say he has a future career in modeling :) Hope you enjoyed these photos as much as we did!

2 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said... Best Blogger Tips

Great easy dinner idea...and of course cute kiddo!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

He has so much hair! Great pictures! Cheryl

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design