Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jensen Photography Recent Shoots

Last week was prom week! We had the privilege of shooting two adorable couples before their senior proms. Both couples looked great and could not have been more excited for their big day!


On Sunday we attended my niece and nephew's birthday party. We photographed the entire day so Jeff's sister could cherish these memories...


I might be a little bias since they are our niece and nephew, but I really think they are the cutest kids in the world!


And here's a few quick pictures of the photographers behind it all....




4 comments:

Aimee said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so happy you read my blog! I love reading everything you write. and I too feel like we would be friends :) along with being 1 year married and having a pup, we also love cooking, and want to start our own photography business one day. way to go. your pictures are beautiful.

B Positive said... Best Blogger Tips

Your photography is really beautiful. It really captures perfect moments in time :) There's something really special about photography and being able to make time stand still. Do you and your husband shoot photographs together?

all my best,
Becca

Meaghan O'Connor said... Best Blogger Tips

I love looking at the pictures you post- so natural and beautiful! :) Thanks for letting me peek into your life...
Ps. Aren't puppies so much fun? My little puppy is about 10 weeks old and I can't get enough of her.

Melissa said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm having some Bicycle Built for Two withdrawals!! You must be busy!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design