Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hounds on the Sound

Man, I feel like blogging has definitely taken a back seat in my life recently. I'm not sure why. I guess since Jeff and I have been busy with our photography business as well as planning my sister's baby shower this summer! I would love to promise a new recipe this week, but I'm not positive that will happen. I hope it will though. For now, I'll share with you our Sunday. We started out our day with marathon training-5 miles. Training is going well! We are running 3-4 miles two days during the week and then our long runs on the weekend. Next week will be 6 miles...and so on and so on. After our run, we showered and headed downtown for "Hounds on the Sound," a dog walk to benefit a local animal shelter! Ollie had a blast meeting so many other pups. He obviously had a hard time focusing on anything else...


My handsome, handsome man...


Like I said, he really had a hard time focusing!


After an hour or so downtown, we dropped Ollie off at home to sleep and we headed to Chipotle! We used to eat there almost every week a few months ago, but started getting sick of it. We haven't had it in months and it tasted so much better after not having it for a while.

Extra large burrito for him...


Burrito bowl for me :)


Such a great day! I spent the rest of the night with my dear friend, Lauren, working on a sewing project for my sister's baby shower this summer :) My parents bought me a sewing machine for my birthday last month and this was the first time I used it. I still have a lot to learn...but had a lot of fun trying to be crafty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What a great day! Hope you have fun getting to know your sewing machine too! :)
Haley @ The Girly Girl Cooks

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Love that picture of you holding the Ollster...such a genuine smile! :)

So Domesticated said... Best Blogger Tips

I know what you mean about the blogging. I was gone visiting family for two weeks and am now trying to come up with new recipes to share on my own blog!

Joshua and Brittany said... Best Blogger Tips

Chipotle is soooo good!

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design