Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's BBQ Time!

Today was a perfect summer day! I really don't think it could have gotten any better. We headed over to Lauren & Fritz's apartment (which is conveniently only 2.2 miles from us) for a BBQ/Pool party with our small group from church. Unfortunately, only us and another couple showed up, but we still had a great time!


While the girls lounged and did our blogging picture taking...


The boys took care of making the food! Hot dogs, hamburgers, salad and pasta salad.


Once our bellies were full, the fun began! The guys had so much fun literally playing like little boys. They were in and out of the pool all day.


I convinced Jeff to do a belly flop.


Lauren and I were much more comfortable out of the water, sun bathing on the grass :) I am so so thankful that we have Lauren and Fritz right down the road. She is literally my only friend out here and I wouldn't survive without her!


Jeff is equally thankful to have Fritz to play pool games and badminton with.


I foresee a lot of days just like this one occuring this summer! I sure hope so, at least.


Thank you Zietsmans for a fun day.


1 comments:

Haley said... Best Blogger Tips

So, I recently found your blog... And I love it. My husband and I are newlyweds, and we are also Jensens! I secretly hoped we were related when I first realized we have the same last name. :)

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design