Monday, November 29, 2010

Much to be thankful for...

As you have probably already noticed, I have been slacking on blogging lately. Well that is because I finally sold my Olympus camera and was without one the entire week...until our new Canon Rebel T2i came in the mail on Saturday afternoon! So its official, I'm a canon girl. I still have a lot to learn about the camera but today you'll see some pictures of my first shots with it.

Jeff and I can cross Buy a New Camera off of our Bucket List today!


Jeff and I spent Thanksgiving in Long Island, celebrating with his family at his sister's house. We ate lots, played some games, and really enjoyed our time together. After, Jeff and I drove 4 hours to our other home in PA. We spent Friday celebrating Jeff's birthday and having a second Thanksgiving (only with salmon and steak since we were all turkeyed out). Saturday we visited family, and Sunday we went on a hike with all of the pups.

I started off breakfast with some oatmeal and some of the apple butter that I had left at my parent's house a few weekends ago! Also some raisins and peanut butter of course :)


Then, we put our hiking gear (aka sneakers and north faces) on and hit the trails at Hibernia Park.


We tried to get some Christmas card pictures for Lauren and Jeff...difficult with 2 crazy dogs :)


Married for 6 months now! Time flies...


After some hiking we came home and helped my mom decorate the house for Christmas. I can't wait until we own a home of our own and can decorate more than 1 room ;)


We invited some of our favorite friends over for dinner: the Clarks & the Carrs. We had a quadruple date with Kelvie & Rob and both of our parents. I didn't get lots of shots of our dinner because I was distracted...but my mom made some delicious white chicken chili in bread bowls.


While mom worked on the chicken chili, I worked on yummy berry cobbler made with fresh cranberries and some blueberries!


We ate and enjoyed each others company...and then Jeff and I had to leave to make the long drive back to Long Island :( We had such a relaxing weekend in PA (as always) and can't wait to be back for the next holiday-Christmas! Until then, I blog from NY.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design